okay but hear me out
- male jaeger pilots getting extra moody when their female co-pilots are on their periods
- male jaeger pilots getting to experience cramps via the drift and their faces go ashy and white and they have to clench their jaws to keep it together
- male jaeger pilots providing small comforts to their female co-pilots because they know what they need without having to ask
- male jaeger pilots calling out other pilots for their misogynistic shit because NAH BRO YOU DON’T FUCKIN KNOW
- male jaeger pilots being able to tell when their female partner is pregnant before they can and either having to break it to them up front or find ways to give them hints
- Fierce lady pilots with giant teddybear dudepilots
- ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
This ain’t me! Fast forward!
All my walking irises are flowering I love them!
Those done even look real. Amazing. I love the Iris family.
The art in this movie makes me melt.
This was always my favourite scene as a kid, and I still frequently think about it to this day :P
Thank you, Sam.
( Seriously, I want a Cap belly warmer. )
if a charmander running in circles chasing its tail doesnt fit your blog then you are running the wrong kind of blog
The Orchid Show at the New York Botanical Garden, April 2014
It’s our last weekend of The Orchid Show: Key West Contemporary before we move on to new spring and summer exhibitions. We’ll even be open on Monday, April 21 to send it off in proper style. And with the orchids just as flashy now as they were at the start (and the weekend weather promising good things), now’s the time, folks. —MN
Are we going to look for your defrosted raccoon boyfriend with identity issues or what?
Page 1 of 135